The Power of the Alphabet
Let me ask you, does everyone take a multivitamin supplement each day?
Maybe I’m asking an obvious question. This is something I only recently started doing myself. Of course I did take my prenatal vitamin religiously while pregnant and breastfeeding. Unfortunately I fell out of the habit when life as a busy Mom took over. I know; excuses, excuses.
I had convinced myself that I was getting all of my daily nutrients through the foods I was eating but clearly I wasn’t. I use the word ‘clearly’ because since I have started with my daily regimen, I have really noticed a difference.
For example, just last week, my sister asked me if I had been tanning. The answer to that was no. I refuse to give wrinkles any type of advantage. The night she asked, I would have said I didn’t look my best. It was the end of the day and I was tired. I was puzzled, but then it dawned on me; the multivitamin!
I have also noticed that my cravings for sweet snacks have significantly decreased. Don’t get me wrong, I’d still choose chocolate over a rendezvous with Christian Bale but it’s not a do-or-die situation. My body had been trying to tell me something, and I wasn’t listening.
Overall, I look better and feel healthier. They say is takes 28 days to create a habit. After 15 consecutive days of swallowing a One A Day Women’s Multivitamin supplement I am well on my way. The Women’s blend is specially formulated to support healthy bones and breast tissue and includes 50% of our daily Calcium requirement.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- Vitamin A helps our eyesight and a deficiency of this vitamin can lead to blindness
- Vitamin B6 (& biotin) works as an anti-aging agent by preventing greying of hair and hair loss
- Vitamin B12 can support and increase the rate of our metabolism
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and can protect your body from free radicals which may cause heart disease and cancer
- Vitamin D has been associated with a reduced risk of breast cancer in women
- Vitamin E can help to promote healing and skin hydration
So if you don’t already have a daily habit of eating your alphabet, now is the time to start. With our chaotic, 21st century lives we can’t always count on getting all the goods from our foods. Popping a pill each day will ensure your overall wellbeing.
For More Information: One A Day Womens