The Sweetest Christmas Gift/Giveaway
It is with absolute enthusiasm that I write about the Hallmark Recordable Storybook. This little gift brought a tear to my eye and I am so excited because Hallmark has given me four copies to share with City Mom readers. And just in time for Christmas!
Personalizing your storybook…
These priceless books allow you to record your voice while reading the story. That means that your child can choose to have you tell him/her the story whenever he/she wants…even if you’re not there.
I received the recordable The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore. I asked City Grandma and City Grandpa to read/record the story. Little S sees us all the time, but doesn’t get to see her grandma and grandpa as often so who better to read her this classic tale?
City Grams and City Gramps just loved this book. They said it was really simple to use and easy to record and re-record where necessary. They thought the instructions that came attached were really easy to understand. They were quite impressed with this ingenious idea.
The books also allow for a personalized dedication on the front page before the story begins. S’s grandparents also threw in a personalized good-bye at the end of the story for an added personal touch.
There are many titles to choose from. You’ll find titles like All The Ways I Love You, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Hey Diddle, Diddle. There are also three holiday titles to choose from: The Night Before Christmas, Very First Christmas and Frosty The Snowman. The holiday Recordable Storybooks retail for $24.95 and the other titles sell for $29.95.
Check out the Hallmark website to see all the titles and to view a video that shows these books in action.
How to get your own copy…
You can visit any Hallmark store to pick up your copy and you can enter the City Mom giveaway.
- Entries are open to Canadian and U.S. residents.
- Contest will run from December 15th 2010 to December 18th 2010 at 5:00pm EST.
- Four winners will be selected at random using random.org.
- Winners will receive one copy of The Night Before Christmas recordable storybook.
- Winners will be contacted at the email address used during entry.
- Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the winner notification email at which time they will provide their shipping address. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours a new winner will be randomly selected.
How to Enter
- Main Entry: ‘Like’ Hallmark on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Extra Entry: Subscribe to City Mom free. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did that too.
This contest is running on a short time line to ensure the books arrive to the winners in time for Christmas! Good luck and happy holidays!