An Easy & Impressive Family Dinner
I love to cook. I get excited about mixing different ingredients together to create a mouth-watering meal. I’m not the best chef though, so I’m always on the lookout for recipes that are easy to make but look as if I spent hours slaving in the kitchen. I definitely achieved that with this recipe from President’s Choice. I altered it slightly to suit our taste.
The ingredients are likely in your pantry or fridge and the prep time is next to nothing. Throw it all in a roasting pan, place it in the oven and you’re done!
This recipe was adapted from the President’s Choice Rack of Lamb with 4 Peppercorn Sauce recipe.
CRUSTED PORK LOIN WITH 4 PEPPERCORN GRAVY
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup PC Memories of Lyon 4 Peppercorn Sauce
- ½ cup Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 cup of fresh bread crumbs (2 slices of bread)
- 1 Pork loin
- Salt & Pepper
TIP: To make breadcrumbs, hold the bread against your work surface and use tines of a fork to tear into crumbs.
- Preheat oven the temperature as suggested on the pork loin package
- Rub pork with 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a bowl, combine remaining olive oil, breadcrumbs and parsley; firmly press mixture on the up facing part of the pork loin.
- Place pork in a roasting pan and add the potatoes and carrots. Drizzle vegetables with a little olive oil and season to taste.
- Roast in centre of oven for 35 minutes (or according to package instructions)
- In small saucepan, combine Memories sauce and whipping cream. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- Remove roast from oven and remove the lid of the roasting pan. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to brown the crust.
- Serve and drizzle with peppercorn gravy