Has A Peanut Followed You Home? Review/Giveaway
When I was asked to sample Bear Paws kids’ crackers by Dare Foods I was really excited. We, like many other families, must send only nut-free/peanut-free food items in Little S’ lunch.
For the most part we are able to find a variety of fruit, vegetables and proteins to pack her lunch with, but snack type foods are hard to find. We need to send something that is healthy and safe.
With Bear Paws Kid’s Crackers you know you’re getting a safe, wholesome product. Along with being peanut-free each flavour (Cheddar Cheese, Vegetable and Original) has the following features:
- No artificial flavours
- Low in saturated fat
- Source of thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- Source of niacin (Vitamin B3)
- Good source of folate
And they taste great too! Little S gobbled them up…and so did I!
PEACE OF MIND
All of Dare’s products are made in nut-free/peanut-free facilities. Look for the Peanut-Free icon on all of their packaging for the added confidence.
And what’s even better is that Dare is a Canadian family owned and operated company. You can find products such as cookies, candies, fruit snacks crackers and fine breads. Bear Paws are ideally priced at $2.49 a package.
Today on City Mom you can enter to win a Peanut-Free Fun Pack valued at $65.
The pack will include:
- All three flavours of Bear Paws kids’ crackers: Cheddar Cheese, Vegetable and Original
- An eco-friendly lunch box
- A portable snack container (perfect for recess or long car rides)
- An assortment of stickers, crayons, Silly Bandz and colouring pages for kids to trade and enjoy
- A durable knapsack to store these items
HOW TO ENTER
1. Visit Dare Foods and leave a comment on City Mom sharing your favourite product (This must be done before the extra entries)
- Like City Mom on Facebook leave a comment letting me know you did. If you already like City Mom on FB leave a comment stating that as well.
- Follow @_CityMom on Twitter and Tweet the following: ‘Enter to win a Dare Foods Peanut-Free Fun Pack, a $65 value, on City Mom! http://www.citymom.ca/?p=1298’. Can be tweeted once a day.
- Sign up (& confirm) for Free City Mom updates, leave a comment letting me know you did. If you’re already a subscriber, leave a comment stating that.
- Follow City Mom on Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment letting me know you are following.
- Leave a Facebook status message on your profile: ‘Enter to win a Dare Foods Peanut-Free Fun Pack, a $65 value, on City Mom! http://www.citymom.ca/?p=1298’ leave a comment letting me know you did.
- Contest runs from April 9th – April 20th at 6PM ET at which time one winner will be randomly selected using And The Winner Is.
- The winner will be contacted at the email address used upon entry. You will have 48 hours to respond at which time another winner will be randomly selected.
- This contest is open to CAD residents only.
Good luck!Images from darefoods.com