Oliver’s Labels – 7 Days of Giveaways
Day five of the Blogiversary celebration and today is a very timely giveaway.
Just in time for summer camp or back to school (I know it seems early to talk of that but planning ahead is always good) is a giveaway to Oliver’s Labels.
Oliver’s Labels is a high quality, personalized label company based out of Toronto, ON.
It all started when Debbie (the owner) was visiting her sister and nephew, Oliver, in New York City. While walking around the city Oliver kept losing his items. He’d kick off a shoe; drop something over the side of the stroller and so on.
Debbie came up with the idea of creating homemade labels for Oliver’s stuff with his name and phone number on them so people could return his lost items. So a bunch of things happened and eventually Debbie started her company that creates waterproof yet attractive labels that help kids’ stuff find its way home.
I got to sample some of the labels for Little S’ items. I was really impressed with the durability and waterproof capabilities. They stick very well and stay put. I even used the shoe labels on a pair of her summer sandals. You can imagine the beating a 3 year olds shoes must take, and the labels are no worse for the wear.
I selected the Sweet Hearts design from the close to 40 different options. There are even labels and safety wrist bands created for food allergies.
Oliver’s Labels gives you the option to add the Found-It feature at no extra cost. You can choose to have a tracking system code printed on your labels and that code connects to your email address. If something is lost it can be entered into the system and linked back to you; genius really.
One reader will win a $25 credit to be used towards any purchase at Oliver’s Labels.
First Entry (You must complete this entry before the extra entries)
Visit oliverslabel.com and tell me which design you would choose for your labels.
- Like Oliver’s Labels and City Mom on Facebook. Leave a comment here on City Mom letting me know you did and under what name.
- Follow @oliverslabels and @_City Mom on Twitter and tweet the following: City Mom’s 7 Days of Giveaways enter 2 win 7 great giveaways including $25 at @oliverslabels http://www.citymom.ca/?p=1864 – Can be tweeted once a day
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook status: Enter to win 7 fabulous giveaways on City Mom: today’s giveaway is $25 to be used at Oliver’s Labels http://tinyurl.com/3v8rlkj – Can be posted once a day
- Share this post in any other format below under the orange ‘Share’ button. Leave a comment letting me know where you shared it.
- Follow City Mom on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe to (and confirm) City Mom’s free updates (top right sidebar)
- Enter any of the other 7 Days of Giveaways features (1 comment for each giveaway)
- Place the 7 Days of Giveaways badge on your blog. Include the link to follow.
- The Oliver’s Labels giveaway will run from June 28 – July 7 at 6 p.m. ET
- Entries are open to Canadian residents
- One winner will be chosen (using And the Winner Is) and will be notified at the email address used upon entry
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the notification and failure to do so will result in a new winner selection
- Winners are eligible to win more than one giveaway in the 7 Days of Giveaways feature
Good luck and thanks for entering!