Stella and Sam Book Series – 7 Days of Giveaways
Here we go…
Happy Anniversary to me. Today it has officially been one year since I started City Mom. So let’s get to the good stuff.
I present to you the first of seven exciting giveaways.
Part of reviewing the show included reading one of the books so we could get to know the characters ‘in real life’. Little S and I both loved the book as much as we loved the show.
This series is very engaging for young children. The characters are so loveable it makes for an enjoyable read for both parent and child.
When I was offered a chance to read the rest of the Stella and Sam series I knew they would make a perfect feature for the 7 Days of Giveaways celebration. Every child should own a set!
Now that we’ve had a chance to read the entire series, and you will too! Read on to find out more about this sweet brother and sister duo, then you’ll get a chance to win the series yourself.
All of the Stella and Sam book are available in French and English.
Stella Star of the Sea
Stella and Sam visit the sea. Stella has been there before but Sam has not. It’s the perfect opportunity to teach Sam all about the ocean.
Stella Queen of the Snow
Sam has more questions for Stella as they spend the day playing in the snow. Snow angels, snowballs and the mysterious white stuff…oh my!
Stella Fairy of the Forest
Stella and Sam visit the magic forest. They encounter butterflies, snakes and sheep and of course Sam is full of questions and Stella is full of answers.
Stella, Princess of the Sky
The night sky provides another adventure for Stella and Sam. Different creatures come out at night. Raccoons, fireflies, bats and tree frogs. Learn more about these mysterious creatures along with Sam.
When Stella Was Very, Very Small
We’ve gotten to know Stella pretty well by now but this book shares a unique look at a time when she was a baby and didn’t know the things she knows today. It’s a chance to get to know Stella better and learn where she gets her wild ideas from.
Good Night Sam
Sam’s beloved dog Fred goes missing and Sam is worried because he knows Fred is afraid of the dark. Stella helps Sam search everywhere.
What Are You Doing Sam?
Another look at Sam and his dog Fred; they get up to all sorts of things as Stella observes and shares her opinion…no surprise here!
This is the first of seven giveaways for the City Mom Blogiversary celebration. The winner will receive the complete Stella and Sam book series as featured in this post.
Leave a comment for each separate entry.
- Visit the Marie-Louise Gay blog and share something you learned from her site.
- Follow Groundwood Books and City Mom on Twitter and tweet the following: City Mom’s 7 Days of Giveaways enter 2 win 7 fabulous giveaways including a Stella and Sam book set via @groundwoodbooks http://www.citymom.ca/?p=1777 – can be tweeted once a day.
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook status: Enter to win 7 fabulous giveaways on City Mom http://tinyurl.com/3v8rlkj - can be posted once a day
- Follow City Mom on Google Friend Connect
- Subscribe (and confirm) to City Mom’s free updates (top right corner)
- Enter any of the other 7 Days of Giveaways features (1 comment for each giveaway)
- Place the 7 Days of Giveaways badge on your blog. Leave the link to the badge.
- The Stella and Sam giveaway will run from June 24 – July 7 at 6 p.m. ET
- Entries are open to Canadian residents
- One winner will be chosen (using And the Winner Is) and will be notified at the email address used upon entry
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the notification and failure to do so will result in a new winner selection
Good luck and thanks for entering!