LittleEcoFootprint March Delivery
They say good things come in small packages, and while LittleEcoFootprint’s March delivery wasn’t exactly small, it was definitely a good thing.
The second ever delivery of eco-friendly, nontoxic mama and baby items was even better than the first in my opinion. This month’s box is filled with many useful items that are both practical and safe for me and my baby.
Let’s take a closer look…
- face washers 100% cotton face cloths from Mum2Mum: These little cloths are so soft and I have 100% confidence in using them on my newborn’s delicate skin. Retail: $4.99
- Carré jaune: body wash and cream samples for baby + 15% discount code. These products contain:
- NO Phtalates
- NO Petrochemichals
- NO Parabens
- NO Synthetic or chemical ingredients
- NO EDTA
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- NO BPA
Retail $5.00 for sample sizes
- John Masters Organics body wash: The Blood Orange & vanilla scent is almost edible. It’s invigorating and soothing at the same time. The products are made without sulfates.. Retail: $3.00 (for sample size)
- Buncha Farmers Stain Remover: This all natural 100% biodegradable stain remover is amazing! I love using this product on my cloth diapers. It’s so effective and my diapers that are seven weeks old still look brand new. This is a product that I’m already a huge fan of so finding it in my delivery was perfect! Retail: $4.42
- Coupon for $10 off from boskekids.com: This company features natural, vintage inspired clothing for children aged newborn to six years old. Retail $10.00
- Crayon Rocks: these cool crayons are developed by Barbara Lee, a teacher of special needs children. These crayons are not only eco-friendly but they are perfect for children with grip strength problems and/or disorders effecting fine motor control.Crayon Rocks are made with Kosher soy wax and several other organic waxes such as carnauba; the colorants are derived from minerals and the fillers, which gives the crayon its body, is made of natural ground up rock. Retail: $1.75
- Giraffe growth chart by ecojot + a 10% discount code: A really cute unisex-style growth chart to measure all the growth milestones. Ecojot creates journals, sketchbooks, cards, gift wrap and more and of course all products are made with 100% post consumer recycled waste.
After receiving the March shipment from LittleEcoFootprint, I am more excited than ever to be a member of this awesome company! I’m learning about some fantastic companies and products that are healthy and safe for my whole family. This information is priceless!
April shipments will be going out on the 15th so you still have to time to sign up!