Fun for Ontario Moms: The High Tea Soiree
Ladies, grab your best girlfriends, your tea length dresses and your fascinators for a unique event all about you!
YOU’RE CORDIALLY INVITED
You are invited to attend The High Tea Soiree…an elite & tres chic experience for mamas:
SHOPPING | DELICIOUS TREATS | LIVE CELEBRATION VIGNETTES | TEA LOUNGE| MAMA BEAUTY BAR
- To: The High Tea Soiree
- When: Sunday May 26, 2013
- Time: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Where: Intercontinental Yorkville Toronto Hotel
- What: A curated boutique event for mommies showcasing the top purveyors in the baby, toddler & mama industry. Enjoy shopping, delicious treats, live celebration vignettes, whimsically modern high tea seating, and a mama beauty bar.
- Dress: Tea Party Upscale, Business Casual (no jeans or runners)
ABOUT THE HIGH TEA SOIREE
The High Tea Soiree is a lavish affair and the first boutique event in Ontario for mommies.
At this plush show, guests will be able to browse and shop for the finest essentials for a modern parenting lifestyle while being treated to formal high tea seating, pampering stations and curated shopping; a true personalized shopping experience.
While there are too many amazing and relevant vendors that will be in attendance at The High Tea Soiree to list here, you can have a sneak peek here:
THINGS TO NOTE
- Parking will be available on the street, lot or Valet Parking
- Your little ones are more than welcome to attend with you, but as this is a mommy’s day out for shopping, pampering and mingling, it is suggested that you make this a day for you and truly experience the event fully with the beauty stations, high tea seating & more
- If you are bringing a stroller, VIP Stroller Parking is available; complimentary to reduce traffic jams on the event floors & ensure everyone has a wonderful boutique experience
- You are encouraged to make an appointment for the Mama Beauty Bar treatments to ensure you are not ‘standing in line’ and waiting for your turn; this way you can walk around, enjoy the event and come back at your scheduled time to be pampered!
- Children aged 12 to 16 must purchase and Adult Ticket (for food & beverage purposes)
- Children 4 and under are free
- A special prize will be awarded to five ladies who will have the most stunning outfit – party dress, fascinator and gloves
GET YOUR TICKETS
Tickets for The High Tea Soiree are only available online, before the event. You can visit highteasoiree2013.eventbrite.ca to reserve your spot.
Cost: $26.00, Children 5-11 $13.00, children 4 and under are free.
What your ticket includes:
* Tea Lounge with assorted teas and buttermilk scones with Devonshire cream
* Entrance to the Mama Beauty Bar and all treatments (value $250)
* Mini Consultations with industry experts
* Access to over 50 hand-picked baby, toddler and celebration professionals
* Live Inspiration Board
* A copy of Help We’ve Got Kids + Swag Bag
* Automatic entry to win fabulous prizes
Note: Everyone who buys a ticket will be automatically entered into a draw to win an UPPAbaby 2013 G-LUXE; Denny (red) stroller.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Gather up your ladies and get gussied up and enjoy this one-of-a-kind mommy-focused event!