LittleEcoFootprint: Look Inside the May Box
LittleEcoFootprint’s May delivery of eco-friendly, non-toxic mama and baby items once again has been exceptional. May’s box was filled with items that are safe and healthy for both me and my baby.
A LOOK INSIDE
- Bare Organics, 140 grams of herbal bath salts: As us busy moms know, it’s not always easy to find time to take a bath, so when you do get the chance, you want it to be as relaxing and de-stressing as possible! Bare Organics herbal bath salts have detoxifying properties and are pure, organic and safe. Retail: $6 + $5 Shipping Discount Code. www.bareorganics.ca
- Elabloom Nourishing Facial Oil: Elabloom’s products are made from 100% pure plant extracts, which make them safe for me to use even while snuggling my baby. Retail: $12 (4 ml) + 20% Discount Code. www.elabloom.com
- Jaydancin All Natural Moisturizing Soap: Jaydancin offers a line of organic and all natural skin care products and makeup. City Mom featured this company on her TV show and blog! This soap leaves you feeling clean but not dry like other soaps and is actually great for people with sensitive skin, acne or roseacea. It’s safe for breastfeeding moms as well! Retail: $6 www.jaydancin.com
- Kosuma Pure Food Energy Bar: This company is based right here in London! They make convenience energy bars healthy to eat, while remaining convenient. I had this bar after a workout when I really needed a boost of energy but had my little one with me so I didn’t have time to stop and grab anything to eat. It was delicious and had full chunks of nuts and berries in it. These bars will be available to buy through the LittleEco Shop as well as www.kosuma.com Retail: $3.25
- My Mother Gave Me the Moon: In this month’s box we got a full children’s book! My daughter has recently discovered books and is loving having them read to her. She looks at the pictures and looks up at us while reading them to listen to our voices. She will love looking at this book as it is beautifully illustrated by watercolour artist Becky Kelly and has such a sweet, heartfelt story that she will enjoy hearing us read. Retail: $9.99
- Peachwik Mother’s Day Handprint Tree: What a cute idea! This is Handprint Tree Artwork that reads: Happy Mother’s Day 2013 and is a craft that allows kids to create a beautiful handprint keepsake for their moms! Retail: $8.50 + Save $5 coupon www.peachwik.com
- We Can Too Baby Tempura Paints: These plant, fruit and vegetable based paints are safe for babies 12 months and up, as well as toddlers. They are gluten and dairy free and work well on the above mentioned Peachwik Handprint Tree Artwork! Retail: $8 (for 2 colour samples) www.wecantooart.com
Once again, May’s box did not disappoint and continued to introduce me to high-quality, eco-friendly products for myself and my baby; I can’t wait to see June’s box!