15 Heartwarming Soup Recipes
I am one who loves soup any time of year; I love it for all seasons and reasons and as I sit here and write this, I can hear the blustery pitter-patter of rain against my window and I pull the blanket up a little closer (yes, I’m writing in bed because it’s one of those days) and all I can think about is soup; a nice, hot bowl of hearty, homemade soup.
HOMEMADE SOUP MMM!
While everyone needs to have good, tried and true chicken soup recipes on hand, I decided that I wanted to try something new and something that would hit-the-spot in the same way, so where better to look for these recipes than from a few of my favourite fellow bloggers?
Here are 15 of my favourite soup recipes; ones that I think will warm your heart and soul this season. Enjoy!
- Butternut Squash Apple Soup by Little Miss Kate & Co.
- Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup by Raising Memories
- Tuesday Tortilla Soup by MBA MamaMusings
- Roasted Cauliflower & Cheddar Soup by The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Easy Chicken & Corn Chowder Soup by Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup by Older Mommy Still Yummy
- Stuffed Pepper Soup by Mom vs the Boys
- Spicy Barley & Vegetable Soup by Frugal Mom Eh!
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup by Canadian Mom Eh
- Tomato & Dill Soup by Life Love Liz
- Zuppa Toscano Soup by Thew Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Taco Soup by It’s Just My Life
- Harvest Soup with Walnut Pesto by City Mom (had to throw in one of my own because it’s delish!)
- Cantonese Chicken Noodle Soup by Little Miss Kate & Co.
- Easy French Onion Soup by My Organized Chaos