Ingredients (2 serving)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil separated
- 1 onion minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup brown rice pasta
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 zucchini peeled & chopped
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add onions and garlic. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper and zucchini and sauté for another 5 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add vegetable mixture and toss again.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.