If you haven’t heard of Karma Wellness Water you’re in for a treat. If you have already tried it then you probably know how really great this vitamin what is.
WHY KARMA WELLNESS WATER IS DIFFERENT
Did you know that water-soluble vitamins lose up to 50% of their benefits within 90 days due to oxygen, heat and UV ray exposure? That means that by the time we take a vitamin water off the shelf, it’s already half as effective as it could be.
Karma Wellness has created a clever solution to nutrient loss in vitamin water with their ‘KarmaCap’ technology and it happens in three easy steps:
After you peel off the protective seal from the cap, use your thumb to release the powdered vitamins into the natural spring water and then shake it up to mix. The result: full strength or “fresh squeezed” vitamins with natural sweeteners like cane sugar and stevia in five flavours:
- Acai pomberry
- Raspberry-Gauva Jackfruit
- Orange Mango
I wasn’t sure what to expect before I tried Karma Wellness Water. I’ve tried vitamin waters before and I feel neutral on the topic. I was rather intrigued by the ingenuity of the concept of Karma so I was eager to test it out.
I’m happy to report that I have never been more impressed with a vitamin water before than I have been with Karma Wellness Water. First, the taste was a winner; all the flavours are delicious and my favourite was the Pineapple-Coconut. With just 20 calories per bottle it’s surprising that they can pack in so much flavour.
The sweet flavour is thanks to the small amount of cane sugar and stevia used to sweeten the water. Personally I find an aftertaste with stevia and I did notice this in the Karma Wellness Water so if you don’t like stevia, you might not love Karma Wellness Water.
As one who doesn’t like the lingering taste of stevia, I still really enjoyed all the flavours of the water.
MY FAVOURITE VARIETY
With five tasty flavours to choose from it’s hard to pick just one and to give the title of “my favourite” however I do have a clear winner and that happened by accident.
Each Karma variety provides a different function:
- Acai Pombery = Balance, Immunity booster
- Pineapple-Mango = Vitality, Healthy hydration
- Raspberry-Gauva Jackfruit = Body, Fitness accelerator
- Passionfruit-Greentea = Spirit, mood elevator
- Orange-Mango = Mind, sharper thinking
As I was making my way through testing the flavours, I happened to get a really bad head cold and I had an important even to go one night that I couldn’t miss. I happened to try out the AcaiPomberry (Immunity Booster) and not only did I love the flavour, but it took away all my symptoms!
I was surprised as I was not expecting that outcome…all of a sudden I wasn’t sick anymore. Eventually (like cold medications) it wore off but I will always turn to Karma Wellness Water AcaiPomberry when I have a cold and I’d choose it over medication anytime.
MORE FACTS ABOUT KARMA WELLNESS WATER
So now you’ve learned my opinion on Karma Wellness Water but here are some nutrition facts to support the great taste:
- Three to six times the active ingredients of competing brands
- 110% (or more) of the recommended daily allowance of seven essential vitamins: A, B3-Niacin, B5, B6, B12, D, and E
- A variety of super fruits, antioxidants, and nutraceuticals gathered from around the globe
- Powerful and natural ingredients including everything from Acai Extract, Yerba Mate and Siberian Ginseng, to Zinc, Glucosamine, and Green Tea
- Vitamins and nutrients delivered at maximum potency and peak freshness