London Day Camps
Whether you’re looking for some fun for your children during the summer months or the cold winter months, here’s a list of London’s day camps that will be sure to the kids engaged and entertained!
Please note not all camps are open to all ages. Please click on links below to find out more information.
- London Children’s Museum – Themed camps in the museum setting
- Museum of Ontario Archeology – Themed historical and archaeology events
- Dance Extreme – Dancing, crafts and other seasonal activities
- Montessori Camp Discovery – Themed weeks open to the public
- London Waldorf School – Free play and organized activities, open to the public
- YMCA Day Camps – Various locations and themes
- City of London Day Camps – Various locations and activities
- Girls LEAD London Camp – Open to females entering Grade 3 to Grade 8
- Sport Western – Sports themed camp
- Storybook Gardens Day Camp – Weekly themes in the outdoor gardens setting
- Forest Footsteps Childcare Summer Camp – a unique backyard setting in Northwest London
- Kidscape Camps – P.D. Day, March Break and Summer camps available
- Onward Summer Camps – Build social skills while having fun!
As in other City Mom lists, this is a growing collection and if you know of a worthy addition, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org